Opening Date: 28 May 2018
Application Deadline: 26 June 2018
For our various catalog projects, we are looking for 1 position who are willing to be trained and work with proactive precision and performance with an international team of highly qualified professional catalog experts.
- An intensive training on the job
- A diversified occupation and operation
- Best opportunities to trained and developed to become an expert
- Knowledge-building and knowledge-exchange with experience expert teams in Germany
- Consistent, stringent career-development with the opportunity to process overall responsible complex catalog projects.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th month salary bonus
- 15 annual leaves
- After 2 months’ probation, TANNER covers Personal Life Insurance (Health, Accident and Life Insurance package)
- Annual health check
- Other social activities such as: Annual company trips, company parties and Sports activities.
- Languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Experience in Graphic Design and/or text-production
- Having knowledge of Desktop Publishing (DTP) tools such as InDesign, Frame Maker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Pre-press, etc. are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field
- A high affinity for technical products
- Highly precise and detailed
- Strong power of concentration
- Have good team spirit, and can-do attitude
- Ability to conduct independent research