Marketing/ PR And Sales Assistant Manager
Marketing & Public Relations Scope:
• Developing digital marketing solution (SEM, Facbook, Social Media, Creative, Adnetwork ect.)
• Manage, update and enhance TANNER ’s online media-channels and communication
• Analyze key metrics for all social media channels
• Organizing and attending events and exhibitions
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Evaluating marketing campaigns
• Assisting in the delivery of approved strategies
• Managing and arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintaining, building updating internal and external contacts
• Responsible for developing and maximizing the sales of the company’s service.
• Identifying new markets, customers and opportunities.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its markets.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Representing the company at associations, meetings, events and trade-shows.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customer’s business and requirements.
• Making accurate, rapid calculations and providing customer with quotations.
• Feeding future buying and market-trends back to the company
• Building and maintaining an organized Key-Account/Key-Prospect Sales Database
• Building and maintaining online-, print, software- based, sales-promotions.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with new, potential and existing customers.
Special Project assignments Scope of tasks:
• Liaison to governmental institutions for corporate affairs
• Maintain Corporate Documents and get them amended or upgraded if required.
• Perform other projects, tasks and assignments directed or delegated by the Managing Director.
• Minimum 3-5 years of Marketing / Digital Marketing and PR field
• Proficiency in English (Advanced) and German language skills is a plus
• Good computer skills, especially MS Office
• Having skills at Photoshop or Indesign is a plus
• Do correct translations, if any
• Provide all legal documents, reports and other information for authorities in cooperation with the Managing Director.
• Representing the company always in the highest professional manner
- 40h work/week 8h/day: Monday - Friday.
- Competitive salary with the benefit of taking over your state social insurances, health-insurance.
- 13 month bonus salary.
- 15 vacation days.
- Corporate Private Health, Accidental & Life Insurance Plan.
- Annual Health Check.
- You will participate in our Annual Incentive & Bonus System, based on your performance with us.
Screening and interviewing from February 21 to March 02, 2018.
Starting date on March 15, 2018.