TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES TEAM ASSISTANT
Opening Date: 28 May 2018
Application Deadline: 26 June 2018
A. Translation, Editing and Proofreading: 70%
- Overall responsibility for translating, proofreading, editing and formatting translation documents to ensure the quality of translation document
B. Administration: 30%
- Manage and control operation of TMS
1. Work with translation providers to ensure on-time delivery with standards and high quality of translation documents
2. Keep customer informed about project status
- Maintain and control a high-level of quality and efficiency to TMS procedures
- Improve and self study on Trados software
- Learn and apply technical terminologies in English and Vietnamese
- Build a high-quality database of technical terminologies for re-use
- Form a high-quality pool of technical translators and consultants
- Support the management and sales of the TMS Team
- Do the transferred work in a correct, in-time and economical way
- Keep confidential information.
C. Term of contract:
This is a temporary position in 7-8 months. Starting in July 2018
- Competitive salary.
- 15 annual leaves
- After 1 months’ probation, TANNER covers Personal Life Insurance (Health, Accident and Life Insurance package)
- Other social activities such as: Annual company trips, company parties and Sports activities.
- You will participate in our Annual Incentive & Bonus System, based on your performance with us.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, equivalent or higher from a leading Foreign Language University
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with translation project management
- Strong knowledge and experience with scientific, technical translations (esp. engineering and/or IT related)
- Confidence in handling complex technical translation projects
- Excellent ability to maintain client satisfaction and responsiveness
- Fluency in other languages besides English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrates pro-activity to foresee possible project issues and to take initiative to prevent or remedy them
- Knowledge of website localization and engineering (such as Flash) is a special plus
- Knowledge to analyze documents from layout programs such as InDesign, Adobe Illustrator