Application Deadline: Jan 2020
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Who can work independently and directly with Marketing&Project team in headquarter.
- Main in charge to build entire mobile application, from back-end to front-end
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Publish and managed releases of application on both App Store and Google Play Store.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Experience of mobile programming languages like Swift, Kotlin, React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Experience with common mobile areas of development such as Push, authentication, external APIs, local persistence, etc
- Experience with defining frameworks and architecture of an application
- Experience with developing backend server
- Experience with social media platforms is a plus
- Ability to write well-documented
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 4 years experienced in Mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Work independently to develop React Native applications for both IOS and Android platforms
- Good at logical thinking, problem-solving
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted for assessment and interview.
- Career development with future orientation
- Soft-skill and profession skill training courses
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Best benefits offer
- 40h work/week from 09:00 to 18:00: Monday – Friday.
- Competitive salary
- 13 month bonus salary.
- 15 vacation days.
- After the 2 months’ probation-period, we provide you as well with a Corporate Private Health, Accidental & Life Insurance Plan.
- Annual Health Check.