Application Deadline: June 2020
We are looking for a second IT Network Administrator for our team who work in Tanner Vietnam office and support the team in Lindau, Germany.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary bonus
- 15 annual leaves
- After 2 months’ probation, TANNER covers Personal Life Insurance (Health, Accident and Life Insurance package)
- Annual health check
- Other social activities such as: Annual company trips, company parties and Sports activities
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Linux and data management systems like Cosima or Pimcore.
- Be responsible for event management tasks as well as system and performance monitoring with Nagios Check_MK.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and ensure IT security.
- Operate and manage HP Aruba switches, HP servers, NetApp storage, VMware vSphere and data backup systems.
- Automating OS, software, patch and driver installations with Ivanti DSM is as much a part of your job as scripting.
- Administration of the Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, file and print server, Trend Micro OfficeScan, mail server and groupware including message security.
- Including the administration of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, web server, SQL server, proxy and secure web gateway.
You take on tasks in the areas of IT asset management, license management and contract management as well as in the procurement of hardware and software.
* You can take time to fill-out our questionnaire here: https://bit.ly/3cd4H3L
- Education: Successfully completed an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration or Bachelors Degree in IT related fields
- Working Experience: 3+ years experience as an IT System & Network Administrator
- Good at English – 4 skills
- German language is a plus
– Good software knowledge, especially for products from Microsoft and Adobe as well as Chrome and Thunderbird.
– Ideally, you already have initial knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Docker Container, Veeam and FortiGate Firewalls.
– Willing to take responsibility and enjoy working in a team.